WHY TRAIN OUTDOORS?
BENEFITS OF OUTDOOR TRAINING
- Reduces stress and blood pressure
- Improves cardiovascular fitness
- Variation to the workouts
- Helps with insomnia
- Sunshine and vitamin D exposure
- Intouch with nature
- The chance to train together as a community
- Greater space
Bootcamp is basically a type of high intensity interval training (HIIT) bursts of intense activity alternated with intervals of lighter activity. A Bootcamp Workout also can include functional fitness, such as using whole-body, multi joint exercises that simulate movements people do in life.
BENEFITS OF OUTDOOR BOOCAMP
- Mental Health. One of the unique aspects of the Bootcamp Workout is the instructor’s role in driving practitioners to achieve challenging goals and keeping them accountable to themselves.
- Long-term fitness
- Muscle toning
- Social engagement
- Aerobic endurance
- Weight loss
- Improved mood
OUTDOOR BOOTCAMP CLASSES
Check out our outdoor Bootcamp classes. We have new workouts every week, combining the most effective Calorie Burning exercises including Strength Training, HIIT, Toning & Definition, Crossfit and more.
This class is mixture of all fitness drills put together into one class. Combining HIIT, strength core and more. We use a variety of equipment such as kettle bells, battle ropes and med balls mixed with high intensity interval training (HIIT), you are guaranteed to improve your fitness fast, giving you better sleep at night and more energy throughout your day.